Northern Nevada is one of the leading developing regions in the Nation. It’s a place where businesses and individuals can achieve higher and faster growth due to a favorable business environment and vibrant regional economic activities. Northern Nevada is mainly known for Lake Tahoe and its scenic surrounds, or you may know it as the suburbs of Northern California.
More recently, the region is becoming known for its advantageous business climate, rapid industry diversification success, superior quality of life and its attractive tax structure:
- NO Corporate Income Tax
- NO Personal Income Tax
- NO Franchise Tax on Income
- NO Inheritance or Gift Tax
- NO Unitary Tax
- NO Estate Tax – There is a small assessed “pick-up tax” that cannot exceed the maximum allowable credit against the federal estate return.
- Competitive Sales and Property Tax Rates
- Minimal Employer Payroll Tax – 0.63% of gross wages with deductions for employer paid health insurance
The Western Region of Northern Nevada offers a four-season climate, amazing variety of outdoor activities, and divers communities.
Don’t take it for granted! Come out and visit us! See it for yourself!